CityLove, a program of Project Storefronts is a bike-propelled, mobile retail shop featuring New Haven-inspired gifts by local makers. We invite you to visit CityLove at one of the many New Haven events.
Makers/Suppliers of Inventory:
- Vintanthromodern Vintage specially commissioned Pizza Totes with a pizza graphic and longitude/latitude of New Haven
- hand silk-screened T-shirts with bicycle graphic by Matt Feiner, owner of Devils' Gear
- pins with colorful characters from Our Secret Treehouse https://www.facebook.com/oursecrettreehouse?fref=ts
- Ticket and Travel Stub Diaries from Epstein Design
- Blank Journals and notecards from Clymenza Hawkins and much more!
CityLove thanks its many Community Partners:
- Devil's Gear for the cargo bike platform and bike
- Chairigami for the custom order table
- Designers from BEEEP (local bike empowerment enterprise) built out the rest of the retail display and tested it for safe bicycle riding
- Graphics and media specialists from The Grove who assisted during all phases of planning and implementation (including Evan Nork, lead singer/guitarist of local teen band The Foresters, who designed the CityLove logo!)
- Make Haven for hosting an Open House presentation of an early version of the cart